Why choose Summer School?
Take advantage of the summer break to:
- Start or continue your degree or diploma studies
- Progress through your programme more quickly
- Make up for unsatisfactory performance in a previous semester
- Spread a heavy workload
If you are completing a conjoint degree, Summer School gives you greater flexibility for scheduling courses and spreading workloads. You can also improve your overall grade point average performance.
Students from other tertiary institutions
You can can study at Summer School. These courses may be credited back to your degree at your home institution.
What to expect from Summer School
- Summer School delivers a selection of undergraduate, postgraduate and General Education courses over 6 weeks from early January to mid-February using a short, intensive teaching format.
- All courses offered are taught and examined to the same standard as normal semester courses.
- Summer School includes many introductory-level courses likely to be of interest as electives. We also offer courses which provide a basis for possible advanced level study in a range of subjects.
- Courses include those that contribute towards the core components of the bachelors of Commerce, Arts and Science degrees.
- Summer School also includes many introductory-level courses likely to be of interest as electives. It also provides a basis for possible advanced-level study.