How to check your application status
Important messages for NCEA and Cambridge International students.
Cambridge International students – important message
- 2021 Cambridge International results have been made available to the University.
- We have begun assessing applications and will make decisions as soon as possible.
- It is important to note that decisions about some programmes may be made earlier than others.
- Please sign into your Application for Admission for updates.
Find out the status of your application by returning to your Application for Admission.
Here's how to check your application status
To check your application status, follow the instructions on the page, Continue your application.
After you login to your Application for Admission, you will see a summary page that shows the status of your application(s).
After you have provided the required information, your application will be assessed by the University.
- Please be aware that during peak admission periods (October-February, June-July), documents may take up to three weeks to process and assess. If you’ve sent in all your admission documents at one time, certain admission documents will take longer to process than others.
- The timing of an offer of place to a programme may vary according to the evaluation of programme-specific requirements such as a portfolio, audition and/or interview. As soon as a decision is made, it will be reflected on your Application for Admission.
- You’ll receive an email to let you know whether you have been offered a place in the programme or if your application has been declined.