Continue your application
Complete an application you’ve started, check the status of an application you’ve already made, and accept or decline an offer.
Here’s what you need to do
Sign back in using your Student ID number or username and your password. You can also use the email address you provided when you completed your application.
You will see a summary page with details of the programme(s) you have applied for. From here you will be able to:
- Continue making your application
- Check your application status
- Accept or decline an offer
Are you applying for a doctoral programme?
No, I am not applying for a doctoral programme
Yes, I am applying for a doctoral programme
Continue making your application
Access your application and continue completing it.
You’ll need to provide information about what you have previously studied. You may also be asked to supply other information, so make sure you read all application questions carefully. Some documents are compulsory for submitting your application and some may be provided later.
Check your application status
See the status of your application and a list of things you need to do and check your email regularly. Make sure the email in your profile is correct and current.
The status of your application will tell you whether your application is in progress, currently under assessment, or a decision has already been made.
The list of things to do will tell you if we need you to provide further information to support your application. We may also send you an email requesting for this.
When checking the status of your application, please bear in mind that:
- During peak admission periods (October–February and June–July), documents may take up to three weeks to assess. Certain admission documents will take longer to process than others.
- The evaluation of programme-specific requirements such as a portfolio, audition and/or interview may increase the time until a decision is made.
- You’ll receive an email to let you know whether you have been offered a place in the programme or if all your applications have been declined.
Accept or decline an offer
If you’ve received an Offer of place in a programme, you should accept or decline it before the expiry date. If you miss the Offer expiry date and still wish to accept it, please contact your faculty student centre as soon as possible and note that your place is no longer guaranteed.
Before you can accept your offer, you will need to first review and accept the University of Auckland Student Agreement.
If you are not able to see your Offer in your application, please make sure you are using the correct application system (please see beginning of this page).