Continue your application
Complete an application you’ve started, check the status of an application you’ve already made, and accept or decline an offer.
Here’s what you need to do
We are currently upgrading our application software, to make it smarter, quicker and easier to use. While we are making these improvements, different versions of the Application for Admission are in use.
Please answer the following question to ensure you are correctly redirected to your application.
Sign back in using your Student ID number and password. You can also use the email address you provided when you completed your application.
Is your application for an undergraduate programme?
Yes, I am applying for an undergraduate programme.
No, I am applying for a different programme.
Answering the above question will direct you back to your application(s). You will see a summary page with details of the programme(s) you have applied for. From here you will be able to:
- Continue making your application
- Check your application status
- Accept or decline an offer
Continue making your application
Access your application and continue completing it.
You’ll need to provide information about what you have previously studied. You may also be asked to supply other information, such as evidence of your English language ability. So make sure you have got those documents available to upload with your application.
Check your application status
See the status of your application and a list of things you need to do to.
The status of your application will tell you whether your application is in progress, when we are assessing your application, or a decision about your application has been made.
The list of things to do will tell you if we need you to provide more information to support your application.
When checking the status of your application, please bear in mind that:
- During peak admission periods (October–February and June–July), documents may take up to three weeks to assess. Certain admission documents will take longer to process than others.
- The timing of an offer of place to a programme may vary according to the evaluation of programme-specific requirements such as a portfolio, audition and/or interview.
- You’ll receive an email to let you know whether you have been offered a place in the programme or if your application has been declined.
Accept or decline an offer
If you’ve received an offer of place in a programme, you should accept or decline it before the offer expiry date. (If you need to accept or decline your offer after the expiry date, please contact your faculty student centre.)
Before you can accept your offer, you will need to first review and confirm that you accept the terms of the University of Auckland Student Agreement.