How to change your plan
Find out how to change your major, minor or specialisation.
- A plan relates to a major, minor or specialisation subject.
- For eligible programmes, you can change your plan change on Student Services Online.
- Plan changes include adding, deleting and changing current plan selections.
- All plan changes must meet Programme and Plan Admission Requirements.
- If you cannot change your plan online, or need help, contact your Faculty student centre.
- Biomedical Science students who would like to change their majors within the Bachelor of Science can complete this online form.
- Sign into Student Services Online
- Click on the 'Change My Major' icon
- Your selected plans are highlighted in green
- Untick the plan options you are changing
- Tick the plan options you require
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page
- Click 'Yes' to proceed, or 'No' to return to the Change My Major page
- Click Review Programme Requirements to complete the process
- Review your Programme Requirements, courses passed and courses in progress