How to view your programme requirements
Find out how to read your programme requirements report, view course information, and start enrolling in a course.
- The requirements information for your programme is designed to help you plan ahead
- It includes a programme requirements report that’s specific to you and your programme
- You can also begin enrolling in courses directly from your report
- Programme requirements reports are not available for some programmes
- If your report does not appear, visit Student Hubs for help and advice when planning your programme. See Student Hubs
How to view your programme requirements report
- Sign into Student Services Online
- Click on the 'Enrol' icon
- Click on 'Add Classes with'
- Click on 'My Programme Requirements'
- Click on the course number or course description to view the 'Course Details' page. This will give you information on:
- how many points it could contribute to your programme
- the course components (such as lecture, tutorial, lab or workshop)
- enrolment information (prerequisites, corequisites or restrictions)
- a brief description of what the course includes
To find out more information such as class details, meeting information or enrolment information, click on 'details'.
Start enrolling in a course
- Check the status of the course (open, closed, waiting list). If the course is still open or has a waiting list open and you wish to add the course to your enrolment cart, click 'Select Class'
- Click the green 'Add to Cart button. You will then be taken back to the 'My Programme Requirements' page
- To complete your enrolment, click on 'Enrolment Cart' and follow the steps as outlined on the How to enrol in a course webpage