Change a tutorial, lab or workshop
Find out how to change tutorial, lab or workshop online.
- If a course that you are enrolled in offers a choice of related classes (such as tutorials, labs or workshops), the ‘Edit a course’ function lets you change your related class to one at a different time.
- You can only change related classes on or before the additions and deletions deadline date for that course. See Changing your enrolment.
- Sign into Student Services Online
- Click on the 'Manage Classes' icon
- Click 'Edit Courses'
- Select the semester of the class you want to edit
- Select the course you want to edit from a drop-down list of courses you're enrolled in for the term you selected
- Select a new tutorial, lab or workshop from a list for that course
- Confirm your selection and decide whether you want to waitlist if the class is full
- View the results
- After the additions and deletions deadline date has passed you will not be able to finish changing a tutorial, lab or workshop online. If you want to apply for a late change to your enrolment, visit your Faculty student centre.
- To change the related class (tutorial, lab, or workshop) for a course that’s still in your enrolment cart (because you haven’t finished enrolling in it yet), follow these steps.
- Click on 'Enrol' and then click 'Enrolment Cart'
- Make sure you’re viewing information for the right semester. To view another semester click Change Term
- Click the link for the course. A list of related classes will appear
- Click 'Meeting Information' to view all classes to see all the classes that are available
- Close the 'Class Information' window
- Click 'Change Preference' beside the related class that you now want in your enrolment cart
- Click on 'Alternative Options' and select one of the options available to you
- Click 'Save' and then confirm if you want to save the changes