Language enrichment for all students
The University of Auckland offers language enrichment credit courses and other services for students.
Courses in the Faculty of Arts
15 point credit courses at Stage I and II:
- ACADENG 100-103, 201-211
- ENGWRIT 101 English writing for academic purposes
- ENGLISH 121/121G Reading, writing, text
Explore these courses at Faculty of Arts subjects and courses.
Courses or tutorials in other faculties
- SCIGEN101/101G Communicating for a Knowledge Society, credit course Science Faculty, General Education open schedule.
- 199 non-credit courses for engineering, pharmacy and nursing students
- Individual language enrichment plans – Faculty of Education and Social Work
- Tuākana tutorials in each faculty
Libraries and Learning Services
- English Language Enrichment: online resources, consultations, speaking groups
- Learning workshops: www.library.auckland.ac.nz/services/student-learning