We are here to provide all of your connectivity, technology, and software solutions throughout your academic journey.
Student IT Hub services
We offer in-person and online IT assistance to currently enrolled students. Our services include:
- Online general University IT and technology support at the Student IT Hub
- In-person general University IT and technology support, whether you are a new student or further along in your studies
- IT workshops for students to familiarise themselves with University systems and software. For more information, visit IT Workshops.
- Password recovery or resetting, and two-factor authentication issues
- Software and FlexIT support for general University applications
- Study spaces in the Kate Edger Information Commons
- WiFi troubleshooting
- Campus Card collection
Locations and hours
Student IT Hub, City Campus
Kate Edger Information Commons, Level 2
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am-4pm
Public holiday hours
Matariki Friday 14 July 9am-5pm.
Get in touch
If you would like to speak with someone from our friendly team, or access any of our services, please drop in. You do not need an appointment, simply visit us during our opening hours and the team will be happy to help.
If you are unable to visit us in person, please feel free to reach out using the Ask us form.