Postgraduate study in Inclusive Education
What can you study in Inclusive Education?
Inclusive Education can be studied as a specialisation as part of:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCertEd) (60 points)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDipEd) (120 points)
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching) (Honours) (BEdTchg(Hons)) (120 points)
- Master of Education Practice (MEdPrac) (180 points)
- Master of Education (MEd) (180 points)
This specialisation will build knowledge and capability amongst teachers, therapists, social workers and other allied professionals to support their own and colleagues’ inclusive practices in education settings.
Inclusive Education graduates will have strong analytical and technical skills to guide their own and colleagues’ continued research and practice. These skills will enable graduates to influence the inclusive policies and practices in their educational organisations.