Postgraduate study in Information Governance
You can study Information Governance in two postgraduate programmes offered at the Business School.
What can you study in Information Governance?
Our postgraduate programmes in Information Governance are designed for new graduates as well as working professionals from a range of disciplines who are seeking to upskill in privacy law and compliance.
You’ll be able to acquire a platform of knowledge and skills that will equip you for roles related to privacy and information governance within organisations where an understanding of regulatory issues relating to the collection, storage and use of information is critical.
Courses include a variety of tasks that provide opportunities for you to apply theoretical content and applied research to specific cases and problems related to new technology and disruption and other aspects of information governance.
Courses related to this subject include:
- Environment of Information Governance
- Information Research in Practice
- Information Ethics
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Cybersecurity Techniques and Regulation
- Artificial Intelligence Regulation
- Information Privacy: Theory and Application
- Negotiation and Mediation