You must hold at least an undergraduate degree from a recognised university (or similar institution) in a related field, such as (but not limited to) planning, urban planning, architecture or landscape architecture.
You will need a GPE of 4.0.
You must submit a portfolio, written statement and CV via the portal system SlideRoom.
Your portfolio will provide evidence of an appropriate level of skill in design and urban analysis. You may include examples of design projects undertaken as part of your prior academic studies and/or as part of design-based professional work.
Projects must be uploaded as follows:
- A separate PDF file for each project (max 10MB/file).
- Arranged in reverse-chronological order (most recent project as first media item).
Projects must be described as follows:
- Project title.
- Course title in the case of academic work, or design office/practice name in the case of professional work.
- Your role/responsibility in the project. For example; sole designer, contributor to a particular aspect of the project, member of a group/team involved in the whole project.
- Provide brief details of the relevance of the project to urban design.
This one page document should outline your reasons for wanting to participate in the MUrbDes programme (maximum 500 words).
This brief CV should include descriptions and examples of relevant works experience or any other activities considered relevant to your application. Details of any academic and/or professional design awards/prizes should also be included.
Submit your portfolio, written statement and CV via the portfolio system Slideroom by 8 December (for Semester One start) and 4 July (for Semester Two start).