Postgraduate study in Public Law
What can you study in Public Law?
You can complete a Master of Laws or Master of Legal Studies in areas such as:
- Criminal defence
- Comparative disability law and policy
- Comparative indigenous peoples and the law
- Comparative law
- Recent developments in administrative law
- Problems in constitutional design
- The law and economics of industry regulation
Public Law covers a wide range of areas including local government and resource management, health and mental health law, and immigration and refugee law.
Explore Postgraduate Public Law courses.
Scholarships and awards
Each year we award scholarships and prizes to thousands of students.
Find out about the scholarships you may be eligible for, search available scholarships or begin an application by visiting Scholarships and awards.
Help and advice
For general postgraduate student enquiries, please contact the Applications and Admissions Office.
Alternatively for more information contact our Postgraduate Student Adviser.