Streamline your presentation of data to others in a graphical format.
Excel 2016 offers six new chart formats and a host of design possibilities. Time to refresh your charting skills!
- Advanced formatting of everyday charts like Line, Bar and Combination
- Adding elements to charts like custom labels and trendlines
- Creating Histograms, Pareto charts and Box and Whisker charts for analysis
- Exploring Waterfall financial charts
- Exploring hierarchies with Sunburst and Treemap charts
- Exploring Power View visualisations (not available in all Excel versions)
Take advantage of new and easier to use chart options to make an impact.
This is an intermediate level workshop which is suitable for those who have completed the prerequisite or who are competent with the topics covered in that workshop. Before registering, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent with the topics covered in the prerequisite workshop.
PC and Mac computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. If you require a Mac, please contact us so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Excel 2016 is used. Also suitable for 2013 users.
Free for University of Auckland and UniServices staff
Free for University of Auckland postgraduate students
$125+GST for others
If you are University of Auckland staff, please visit Career Tools to view session availability and register on a session.
For all others, please see our Registration page for more information on how to register or withdraw and our Cancellation Policy.
Dates, times and venues for 2017
July - September 2017
Friday 28 July 2017, 1-4pm - CANCELLED
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus.
October - December 2017
Wednesday 11 October 2017, 9am-12pm
Room 305, Level 3, Building 620, 49 Symonds Street, City Campus