Our office is responsible for developing and implementing the University's international strategy.
Rankings and recognition
The University of Auckland is ranked in the top one percent of universities around the world.
International Partnerships and Networks
The University stays connected through its membership to international networks and specialist affiliations.
International institutes and centres
Our international strategy is complemented by five regionally-focused institutes and centres of excellence.
Contact the Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Strategic Engagement) for assistance or further information.
- The University
- Programmes and courses
- Admission and enrolment
- Teaching and learning
- International Strategy
- Māori ki Tāmaki Makaurau | Māori at the University
- Pacific at the University
- Equity at the University | Te Ara Tautika
- Giving to Auckland
- Careers at Auckland
- News, events and notices
Faculties, institutes, campuses and library
- Faculty of Arts
- Business School
- National Institute of Creative Arts and Industries
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Liggins Institute
- Auckland Bioengineering Institute
- Libraries and Learning Services
- More information...