Welcome to the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences (FMHS) Student Centre. We provide help and assistance for all current and prospective students in the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
How can we help you?
Student Advisors are available to assist you with enquiries regarding admissions, enrolment and wellbeing on a drop-in basis, via email, or by appointment. They also have information about programmes and services available at the faculty.
Get in touch
Visit us in person
Ground floor, Building 503
Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences
85 Park Road, Grafton
Open: 8.30am - 4.30pm, Monday - Friday, all year round (except public holidays, Christmas Eve, and the day after Easter Monday)
Send us an email
- Assistance with admission and enrolment: email@example.com
- Pastoral support and assistance with non-academic challenges: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Māori and Pacific Admissions Scheme (MAPAS): email@example.com
Give us a call
- General enquiries: +64 9 923 4888
- MAPAS: 0800 20 20 99 or +64 9 373 7599 ext 84912 or 85005