We are now seeking applications for our Business Analyst 2018 programme!
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions, and serve our clients from more than 100 offices in over 60 countries around the world.
We are now looking for bright, creative women and men, of exceptional intellectual ability and character, to join our consulting team as Business Analysts for 2018. We offer one of the most attractive opportunities in Australia for new graduates. In a career with McKinsey you will receive cutting edge training and build unparalleled expertise while working with leading organizations on their most complex challenges in a broad range of industries across the globe—on real issues that have real impact.
We are seeking final year undergraduate students, preferably those pursuing Honours, Masters and/or Combined Degrees within the disciplines of Commerce/Business/Economics, Engineering, Law, Medicine, Science, and Arts.
We invite self-motivated top performers to apply online at www.mckinsey.com/careers latest by Sunday 12 March midnight AEST. Please include a cover letter, your CV, academic transcripts, and high school score (NCEA).
If you are interested to hear more about McKinsey & Company, please come and meet us on campus for our Information presentation & Case study workshop on 9 March 2017.
In the meanwhile, please have a look at these links to:
- See what awaits you as a member of McKinsey and Company.
- Learn more about what we look for, read tips on writing your application, and start preparing for your potential interviews with the help of our interview preparation material.
- Get to know us, McKinsey in Australia, a little better.
And pencil the following dates in your calendar for our Business Analyst interview season:
- First round interviews will be held in Auckland on Monday 20 March 2017.
- Final round interviews will be held in Sydney on 30 March 2017 for all final round candidates.
Don't miss this opportunity. Book your place now!