Student centres

This page lists the different student centres that you can contact for help with academic processes.

  • Student Information Centre

    The Student Information Centre in the ClockTower can help with general enquiries, applying for admission, enrolling, ID cards, forms, passwords, and prospectuses.

  • Faculty student centres

    Staff at faculty student centres can help you plan your programme and clarify the requirements of your degree.

  • International Student Information Centre

    The International Student Information Centre can help international students with entry requirements, application status, student visa renewal, and much more.

  • School of Graduate Studies

    Contact the School of Graduate Studies for information about postgraduate programmes, policies and procedures.

Need help?

AskAuckland has answers to questions about academic processes — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

You can search for the answer to your question, or browse the most common questions.

Visit AskAuckland now