Workshop: Safe working practices for electrical workers
This refresher workshop is run in-house for people who work with electrical and electronic equipment and who are required to renew their practicing license.
The workshop content and provider satisfy all EWRB requirements for the renewal of these licenses.
- Appropriate safe working practices.
- Testing to ensure safety.
- Basic first aid.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
People who currently hold electrical registrations and who will need to have these renewed.
- Stakeholder service
- Scholarship/professional development
About $170. The most up-to-date cost will be on Career Tools.
The cancellation policy applies to this course. More information about the policy is available from the career development intranet section.
Learn more (staff only access): How to enrol in a course.
- To view course availability, visit Career Tools.
- Find the session you would like to attend and click on the request button to register.
Please note: If you are a UniServices or other affiliated staff member and cannot access Career Tools, please email email@example.com. Specify the event you wish to enrol in, providing your full name, ID number and the event code.
Last Updated: Dec 2019
Next Review: Dec 2022
Approver: Associate Director, Health Safety & Wellbeing