Find out more about the first aid courses available at the University of Auckland.
Enrolment and cancellation details
- To view course availability, visit Career Tools.
- In the search box in the top righthand corner enter the course title.
- Find the session you would like to attend and click on the request button to register.
Note: If you are a UniServices or other affiliated staff member and cannot access Career Tools, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specify the event you wish to enrol in, providing your full name, ID number and the event code.
A cancellation fee for courses often applies. For details, please see our cancellation policy.
- Two day course offers NZQA unit standards 6402, 6401, 6400.
- Certificate is valid for two years.
- Meets the University workplace first aid requirements.
- Workplace first aiders who do not hold a valid first aid certificate.
- Early Childhood Education services and kohanga reo (required for early childhood educators by the Ministry of Education).
- Free for University designated first aiders.
- $165 per person, all other staff.
- For all staff members wanting to refresh their current, or recently expired, first aid certificate.
- One-day course
Workplace first aiders whose current certificate is nearing expiry or is no more than three months over its expiry date.
A first aid certificate is valid for two years.
Note: You will not be eligible to attend this workshop if you do not fit the above criteria.
- Free for University-designated firrst aiders.
- $100 per person, all other staff.
- Please provide cost codes on enrolment for this course.
New Zealand Red Cross
Last Updated: Dec 2021
Next Review: Dec 2024
Approver: Associate Director, Health Safety & Wellbeing