Become a UniGuide
Become a mentor to others and help new students settle into university life.
How to apply to be a 2021 UniGuide
- Click the apply now link below
- Choose a recruitment interview slot
- RSVP to an interview slot by clicking 'I will attend the event'
- Complete the RSVP questions
- Attend the interview
What does a UniGuide do?
As a UniGuide, you will use your own experiences and perspectives to guide new
students through the Orientation, helping them explore academic life, campus activities
and everything that University of Auckland has to offer.
This is a unique volunteer opportunity to:
- Give back to the University by helping new students’ transition
- Meet heaps of new people from diverse backgrounds
- Develop leadership, communication and networking skills
- Gain transferable skills for future employment
- Be a positive influence, while having fun
For more information or questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the short video below to learn more about the UniGuide Programme.