Community Engagement Path
This path recognises students' contribution to projects that enhance engagement within the University or out in the wider community.
- Complete 40 hours of volunteering (on or off campus), or complete 40 hours of recognised paid work on-campus, which contributes to a positive environment and strengthens our sense of community.
- Complete one recognised professional development workshop.
- Complete a written reflection (300-500 words).
- Develop and utilise skills to support activities which positively benefit the community.
- Develop an understanding of how members of a community perceive topics and the issues that relate to them.
- Facilitate positive relationships between community members.
- Enhance your co-curricular record and add value to your CV.
For more information about the Co-curricular Recognition Programme, please email: