Global Citizens Path
This path recognises students who have volunteered abroad, have demonstrated an understanding of cultural perspectives, or have contributed to providing a more sustainable future.
- Complete 40 hours of volunteering overseas OR
- Complete 40 hours supporting international students/cultural groups OR
- Complete 40 hours of sustainability activities OR
- Complete 40 hours of an approved (non-credit) 360 International programme
- Complete one professional development workshop
- Complete a written reflection (300-500 words)
- Possess a global outlook and multicultural perspective, displayed through a commitment to the betterment of society.
- Be an open thinker who appreciates the riches of diversity and equity.
- Be positioned to create a sustainable future that considers social, cultural, environmental and economic consequences of global issues.
- Enhance your co-curricular record and add value to your CV.
For more information about the Co-curricular Recognition Programme, please email: email@example.com