University of Auckland Distinguished Graduate Award
This major award recognises students who have completed at least two Co-Curricular Recognition paths.
About this award
Students who have completed two paths will be eligible to work towards this award upon review of their path submissions.
- Complete at least two Co-Curricular Recognition Programme Paths
- Attend a distinguished graduate workshop provided by the Student Engagement office
- Attend a further two professional development workshops
- Attend an interview with panel members of the programme
- Extend your skills and leadership experience so you are well placed to contribute positively to society and your future workplace.
- Have your award recorded on your academic transcript.
- Be able to demonstrate a broad and varied range of co-curricular experiences.
If you would like some advice on the University of Auckland Distinguished Graduate Award, please get in touch through our form.