This path recognises students' involvement in innovation programmes at the University of Auckland.
- Complete 40 hours of a recognised innovation programme or workshop (can be made up of more than one programme)
- Complete one professional development workshop
- Complete a written reflection (300-500 words)
- Initiate new approaches to create positive outcomes.
- Develop unique and sustainable solutions to real world problems.
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Enhance your co-curricular record and add value to your CV.
For more information about the Co-curricular Recognition Programme, please email: email@example.com