This path recognises student achievement in roles and tasks focused on leadership.
- Complete 40 hours of service in a recognised leadership role/s
- Complete one recognised professional development workshop
- Complete a written reflection (300-500 words)
- Display outstanding leadership behaviour/ be a positive role model for others.
- Positively lead and develop a team of people so that they are able to achieve successful outcomes.
- Enhance your co-curricular record and add value to your CV.
For more information about the Co-curricular Recognition Programme, please email: