Support for LGBTI students and staff
The Equity Policy highlights the University’s commitment to being safe, inclusive and equitable.
LGBTI network and visibility on campus
The LGBTI student and staff network provides:
- opportunities to meet
- information about services, news and events
- a voice for LGBTI students and staff
- a central record of LGBTI issues and activities across the University.
The University’s LGBTI network sticker emphasises our commitment to a safe and inclusive teaching and learning environment.
If you would like to join the network or request a sticker please email Terry O'Neill (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone ext 88211.
Resources for LGBTI events
If you are organising a University Rainbow event or stall, these resources are available for your use:
- 2 x ‘Celebrate LGBTI’ outdoor 3m teardrop flags and base plates
- 2 x three meter banners as seen at Pride Parade with side poles
- LGBTI Network flyers
- LGBTI Network stickers
Email email@example.com to find out more.