Information about applying for human ethics approval is available from the Human Ethics InfoHub:
- Ethics RM Access
- Information about submitting an application to AHREC, UAHPEC and HDEC (including submission deadlines, meeting dates and Applicants’ Manuals for UAHPEC and AHREC).
Masters, Honours and Bachelor students
- Log in to the Human Ethics InfoHub using your University log in.
Te Whatu Ora Northern Region Districts staff
- A University username is required to access the Human Ethics InfoHub for AHREC information and Ethics RM access.
- User guide for obtaining a University log-in and register in Ethics RM.
- Once a username and password are in place, log in to the Human Ethics InfoHub.
Doctoral students and University staff
Information about submitting a human ethics application is available on the ResearchHub.
For more information or assistance, contact:
- email@example.com (human health research)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (human non-health research)