Named Doctorates

This page provides forms specific to the University’s named doctorates.


Note: This form must be signed by a Justice of the Peace (JP).


Transfer to current regulations

Every candidate whose registration began prior to 1 January 2016 must complete the relevant form below, advising whether they wish to continue under the provisions of the regulations they initially enrolled under, or transfer their enrolment to the 2016 regulations.