Campus Card self-service

Welcome to the Campus Card self-service portal.

What you can do in self-service

Lost card

If you have lost your card or it has been stolen, you can use self-service to quickly and easily suspend the functionality of your card. If you find your card subsequently, you can also reactivate it. 

Important note: if you have door access attached to your Campus Card you must call security on 0800 373 7550 immediately to have your card changed for access.

New Campus Card photo

Upload your new Campus Card photo through self-service. You can update your photo anytime. Once uploaded your photo will be assessed by our staff for suitability before being made available to the University systems that use it, and of course for use on any new Campus Card that you need printed.

Please note: a new Campus Card will not be automatically generated upon update of your photo. Charges may apply for the reissue of a card.

Contact us

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Phone: 0800 61 62 63