Current Students - Replacing your card
Replacing your Campus Card
Your Campus Card is valid for six years. During this time, if your card is:
- not working
- or you want a new ID photo
You can request a replacement card online through our Campus Card self-service portal.
When you place the order for a new card, the replacement Campus Card fee of $20 will be deducted from your Flex Wallet.
This fee will be waived if:
- Your card has expired
- You are able to provide a police report showing your card was stolen
- The card itself is faulty due to a manufacturing issue
- You are replacing it due to a legal name change
Once your order is complete, your card will be queued for printing and available the next business day for collection from the Student IT Hub. You will receive an email confirming your order.
You can collect your card Monday - Friday, between 3pm - 5pm.
Once your new card has been printed it may take 24 hours before your new card can be used in the library, rec centre, for building access, and for any printing credit to transfer over.
Reporting your card as lost or stolen
All lost cards must be called through to the Security Control Room on 0800 373 7550 or ext 85000 immediately.
- If Security deactivates your access, you will need to contact your student faculty centre to activate access on your new card.
- If you don’t inform Security of your lost card, access will automatically transfer to your new card – you will receive an email informing you when this has happened.
Issues with your Campus Card
If you have any issues with your Campus Card, contact us through the details below or visit one of our Campus Card Centres:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0800 61 62 63
If you need to request a print credit or refund please click here.
Campus Card Centre
How to use your card
You manage your card via the Campus Card Self-Service Portal. You can use self-service to top up your print balance, report your lost card and more. Find out more here.