Course advice sessions
Get one-on-one course advice to help you with planning your degree and choosing courses.
Whether you are a potential undergraduate student looking to study at the University of Auckland, or a returning or postgraduate student, don’t miss this opportunity to get free one-on-one course advice and degree planning help for the year ahead.
Our course advisers will:
- Discuss your career aspirations and help plan your course of study
- Assist you in planning your degree and courses that are right for you
- Help you enrol in your course
No appointments are necessary for these informal Course Advice sessions. Just bring along yourself (no documentation needed), and a support person if you wish.
If you would like more information, please call us on 0800 61 62 63 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations and dates
Auckland - City Campus
Course advice sessions will be held in the General Library on the following dates:
- Monday 12 November to Friday 21 December 2018
- Wednesday 16 January to Saturday 23 February 2019
Time: 10am - 6pm Mon - Fri, 10am - 4pm Saturday
Location: General Library, University of Auckland, Alfred Street, Auckland City