Statement of Research Intent
When completing your online Application for Admission (AfA), you will need to submit a Statement of Research Intent.
- Please give an outline of your intended topic and areas of interest for doctoral study.
- When you detail your research interest, please ensure you succinctly record:
- The area of research which particularly interests you.
- Why you have chosen this area.
- What you hope to achieve during your studies at the University of Auckland.
- When you have finished, save your Statement of Research Intent on your hard drive/data pen for uploading later to the ‘Supporting Documents’ page of your AfA.
- Download the Initial Statement of Research Intent below: