Postgraduate study in Business Analytics
Find out about the postgraduate study pathways in Business Analytics offered at the Business School.
What can you study in Business Analytics?
Postgraduate study in Business Analytics will enable you to demonstrate specialised technical and theoretical knowledge of data storage and resources, statistical techniques, current technologies, and best practices in business analytics. You will also be able to develop your critical thinking, problem solving, management, consultancy and communication skills at an advanced level.
Postgraduate courses related to this subject include:
- Analysis of Business Problems
- Data Visualisation for Business
- Predictive Business Analytics
- Decision Analytics
- Customer and Market Insights
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Advanced Project Management
- Consultancy practice
- An industry project
Where can postgraduate study in Business Analytics take you?
People with business analytics skills are highly in demand globally. Postgraduate study in Business Analytics will equip you for roles such as:
- Business Analytics professional
- Business Insights Executive
- Customer Insights Officer
- Database Analyst
- Digital Marketer/Analyst
- Investment Specialist