Bachelor of Arts majoring in Education
You can take a major in Education as one of your two BA majors (a double major). Complementary BA majors with Education could be Psychology or Sociology. You could also choose your second major from a subject such as Anthropology or a language if you wanted to add another dimension to your studies.
You will need to pass at least 120 points (eight courses) towards each of your majors, including at least 45 points (three courses) at Stage III.
If you first enrolled in a BA prior to 2018
- For a single major you must pass at least 135 points, including at least 60 points above Stage II.
- For a double major you must pass at least 120 points in each of two majors, including at least 45 points above Stage II in each major.
- For a BA minor you must pass at least 90 points, including at least 60 points above Stage I.
You must pass the following courses as part of the Education major:
- Two courses from EDUC 100, 113-117, 121, 122
- Two courses from EDUC 200-224, 283