Postgraduate study in Educational Leadership
What can you study in Educational Leadership?
You can complete a Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership or a Master of in Educational Leadership in areas such as:
- Accelerating learning in a digital world
- Culturally responsive leadership
- Developing professional expertise
- Early years pedagogy and ECE curriculum issues
- Education and empowerment
- Educational change
- Educational law
- Educational leadership in the electronic age
- Educational policy and organisations
- Leadership for learning
- Mentoring teachers
- Researching Māori education
- Undertaking research for school improvement
At the masters level, students pursue research, working closely with University researchers in this field, in an area of their choice that links to Educational Leadership.
Scholarships and awards
Each year we award scholarships and prizes to thousands of students.
Find out about the scholarships you may be eligible for, search available scholarships or begin an application by visiting Postgraduate scholarships and awards.