Undergraduate study in Environmental Change

What can you study in Environmental Change?

You can study Environmental Change as a specialisation in the Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours) (BAdvSci(Hons)).

As an Environmental Change student you’ll have a multi-disciplinary, collaborative and holistic learning experience, studying courses from the following possible subject areas:

  • Biological Sciences
  • Chemistry
  • Earth Sciences
  • Environmental Management
  • Environmental Science
  • Geography
  • Marine Science
  • Statistics

Structuring your BAdvSci(Hons) specialisation in Environmental Change

Where can undergraduate study in Environmental Change take you?

With their broad, multidisciplinary knowledge and skills, students can find career opportunities in local and regional government, Government ministries, Crown Research Institutes and private consultancies.

Jobs related to Environmental Change

  • Conservation manager
  • Environmental advocate or educator
  • Environmental consultant
  • Impact assessor
  • Policy analyst
  • Resource management consultant
  • Urban designer

Further study options

Scholarships and awards

Each year we award scholarships and prizes to thousands of students.

Find out about the scholarships you may be eligible for, search available scholarships or begin an application by visiting Scholarships and awards.

Help and advice

For further information and advice, please contact the Science Student Centre.

Science Student Centre

Room G20, Level G
(beside the entrance to the Large Chemistry Lecture Theatre)
Building 301
23 Symonds Street
Auckland 1010

Phone: +64 9 923 7020
Email: scifac@auckland.ac.nz
Web: www.env.auckland.ac.nz