Undergraduate study in Environmental Science
What can you study in Environmental Science?
You can study Environmental Science as a major in the Bachelor of Science.
- In the Environmental Science major you’ll study a range of topics, including:
- Conservation project management
- Policy and planning for sustainable development
- Computer modelling of environmental problems
- Human interactions with environmental systems and processes
Structuring your undergraduate programme in Environmental Science
Where can undergraduate study in Environmental Science take you?
The future looks bright for graduate careers in environmental science, with opportunities expanding steadily. Our graduates have been employed in a very diverse range of careers.
Jobs related to Environmental Science
- Conservation officer
- Corporate environment manager
- Environmental consultant
- Environmental engineer
- Health and safety professional
- Pest manager
- Policy analyst
- Research scientist
- Scientific officer
- Waste management analyst
- Wildlife manager
Further study options
Scholarships and awards
Each year we award scholarships and prizes to thousands of students.
Find out about the scholarships you may be eligible for, search available scholarships or begin an application by visiting Scholarships and awards.
Help and advice
For further information and advice, please contact the Science Student Centre.
Science Student Centre
Level G, Room G 20
(beside the entrance to the Large Chemistry Lecture Theatre)
23 Symonds Street