The Master of Clinical Education (MClinEd) programme develops educational theory and practice to equip you for a career in clinical education.
- Application of educational theory to teaching and learning in the clinical context.
- Skills in clinical teaching, including one-on-one supervision, bedside teaching, small group teaching and interactive large group teaching.
- Reflect on your own practice and draw on best evidence to promote improved practice in your workplace.
- In-depth understanding of specialised areas of clinical education relevant to your area of practice.
- Supervised research leading to advanced understudy in an area of clinical education.
Read the full programme regulations for the Master of Clinical Education in the University of Auckland Calendar.