Bachelor of Science (BSc) majoring in Psychology, from 2019
Your BSc programme will consist of a number of courses worth 15 points each, totalling 360 points. For your Psychology major you must complete the following courses plus the Psychology capstone course, PSYCH 399.
- 30 points:
- 15 points from:
- 45 points from:
- 45 points from:
- EXERSCI 304 Sport Psychology
- PSYCH 300 Special Topic
- PSYCH 303 Cognitive Science
- PSYCH 305 Human Neuroscience
- PSYCH 306 Research Methods in Psychology
- PSYCH 308A and B Research Topic
- PSYCH 309 Learning
- PSYCH 310 Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- PSYCH 311 Advanced Topics in Social Psychology
- PSYCH 313 Psychology of Communication Disorders
- PSYCH 317 Evolution, Behaviour and Cognition
- PSYCH 319 Psychology and Gender
- PSYCH 320 Special Topic: Culture and Psychology
- PSYCH 322 Industrial, Work and Organisational Psychology
- PSYCH 326 Life Span Development
- PSYCH 364 Health Psychology
Doing a double major with Psychology
If you choose to do a double major in your BSc we recommend the following subjects to complement Psychology: Anthropological Science, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Exercise Sciences, Geography, Pharmacology, Physics, Physiology and Statistics.
Preparing for your Psychology major
Some students will feel more prepared for our Psychology courses if they have already studied some science subjects in high school.
Find out which school subjects will help you feel prepared by reading our Subject guide for school students.
Help and advice
For further information and advice, please contact the Science Student Centre.
Science Student Centre
Level G, Room G 20
(beside the entrance to the Large Chemistry Lecture Theatre)
23 Symonds Street