Postgraduate study in Public Policy
What can you study in Public Policy?
The Master of Public Policy provides a foundation in the core principles, concepts and methods of public policy research and analysis, and develops the skills to solve public policy problems.
You can develop:
- Knowledge of political and policy processes
- Acquaintance with issues in governance
- Experience with tools for policy analysis and evaluation
- The ability to apply economic and statistical analysis in policy development
- Research and project management skills
- Communication and team-work skills
Structuring your specialisation in Public Policy
Master of Public Policy
Consult the MPP schedule for how to structure your study and for the courses you may take.
Explore the courses you can take as part of a specialisation in Public Policy:
Statement of research intent
If you are applying for a research version of the MPP, you also need to submit a statement of research intent outlining your plans for your thesis.