Master of Business Development (MBusDev)
Develop the knowledge, skills, mindset and networks to advance your career. This flexible masters programme is designed to fit around your work and personal commitments.
The MBusDev is designed for early career professionals who are looking to advance their career in their chosen vocation.
Three specialisations are available:
- Innovation and Product Management
- Technology Commercialisation
- Business Growth
You will gain skills and knowledge in your specialisation, undertaking courses and an applied project in your specialisation, as well as core business development courses.
The programme is offered in a blend of online and optional on-campus learning.
|Points||120 or 180|
|Location||Blended learning: Online and City Campus|
Join us on campus or online on Tuesday 1 September to experience an MBusDev lecture session, including class discussions, case analyses and networking.
Here are the indicative entry requirements. More detailed information will be provided soon.
Taught 120 points
You must have:
- A relevant bachelors honours degree from this university, or the equivalent
- Or have completed the Postgraduate Diploma in Business with a GPA/GPE of 4.0 or higher, or the equivalent
Taught 180 points
You must have:
- A relevant bachelors degree from this university with a GPA of 4.0 or higher in at least 90 points in the most advanced courses, or the equivalent, or
- A relevant bachelors degree from this university, or the equivalent, AND a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Development with with a GPA of 4.0 or higher
Note: A relevant degree may be in business, engineering, health sciences, humanities, sciences or technology.
- Have gained at least three years’ relevant work experience
- Successfully complete all application requirements
Enquiries and applications
The Master of Business Development will be offered in March 2021 subject to CUAP (Committee on University Academic Programmes) approval.
For more information about the programme, please email email@example.com