OGH COVID-19 updates
Information about the availability of catering from Old Government House (OGH) during Covid-19 at Level 2.
Old Government House café
- The OGH café will be open Monday-Friday 10am-2pm. These hours many extend so please check regularly for updates.
- The OGH café will be open for cabinet food only and barista-made coffee
- You can book a table for lunch for the duration of Semester One and have this catered by pre-booking through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders are available for takeaway or you can enjoy the seating that is carefully managed to abide by the current social distancing requirements
- All orders must be logged through a QR code scanner, as this is Flame Tree’s track and trace method. To ensure a speedy collection please have the app downloaded before arriving at OGH.
Old Government House meeting space
- All meeting spaces within OGH will be able to adhere to the current social distancing requirements
- All rooms will be cleaned before and after each use
- Catering can be serviced and delivered in any room booked at OGH
- Room bookings can be made by contacting Valeria Vergara via email: email@example.com