Kia Ora, Kia Orana, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Malo e lelei, Talofa lava, Bula vinaka and warm Pacific greetings
The purpose of the Tuākana Contestable Fund is to support the University's Māori and Pacific postgraduate students or potential postgraduate students who:
- Have been selected to present academic research papers at a national or international conference, wānanga, symposium, fono or another related event; and have the support of their academic supervisor.
- Would like to attend their first conference, wānanga, symposium, fono or other related event and will not be presenting papers (considered on a case by case basis).
- Are potential postgraduate students in their final year of undergraduate study who wish to attend and/or present at conferences (considered on a case by case basis).
- Priority will be given to first time applicants of this fund.
- To ensure that all students have the opportunity to access this fund, there is a limit to support up to two students - attending the same conference from the same faculty.
Please email Naomi Fuamatu (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further enquiries.