Covid-19 information for our community
Wednesday 14 September 2022
In response to the retirement of the New Zealand COVID-19 Protection Framework (the traffic light system), we have updated our key University-related Covid-19 information.
- What you need to know about Mask use on campus
- Requirements for coming on to campus includes information about University activities where Government vaccine mandates continue to apply until 26 September.
- Students who test positive should notify their course coordinator (and resident adviser if staying in University accommodation).
- Staff who test positive should notify their manager/academic head.
- Remember: please stay away if you are unwell. To protect our community please do not come on to our campuses if you have a fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss or change in sense of taste or smell – however mild.
Staff can access more information on the Covid-19 staff information hub.
Related links to useful University information
Related links to useful Government information
New Zealand Government
New Zealand Ministry of Health online
New Zealand Ministry of Health dedicated coronavirus helpline
Note: If you want to find out about Covid-19, please look at the online resources listed above first.
0800 358 5453 (or +64 9 358 5453 for overseas SIMs).
The 0800 number is free to call, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and will be staffed by members of the National Telehealth Service with interpreters on hand to help with translation.