Once you have a membership you can access the Rec Centre as often as you like. We have a few rules and guidelines, so please note:
- Please carry and use a workout towel to improve equipment hygiene
- Wear closed-toe footwear for safety around weights
- No denim; please wear workout clothing for comfort and to prevent damage to equipment
- Please bring your own padlock, or hire one from reception, to keep your belongings safe in our free lockers
We're here to help
We were all beginners at one point. If you are new to the Rec Centre and need help or have questions:
- Head to Rec Centre Reception and ask one of our friendly staff
- Email email@example.com
- Or you can click here to express your interest in our recreation services and one of our friendly staff will contact you soon.
Reaching your goals quickly and safely
It can be hard knowing where to start, so we offer a free intro session to the gym, a Gymtro with one of our qualified Fitness Instructors. If you'd like to book in please speak to Rec Centre Reception to get the most up to date times and availabilty. We have both male and female instructors available.
Depending on your goals you might like to invest in an exercise plan, our Fitness Instructors can get you started with a Fit3D scan and exercise plan for a small cost. If you need a little more help with motivation, or reaching a specific goal, frequent or regular sessions with one of our experienced and qualifed Personal Trainers could be the right option.