Once you have a membership you can access the Rec Centre as often as you like. We have a few rules and guidelines, so please note:
- Please carry and use a workout towel to improve equipment hygiene
- Wear closed-toe footwear for safety around weights
- No denim; please wear workout clothing for comfort and to prevent damage to equipment
- Please bring your own padlock, or hire one from reception, to keep your belongings safe in our free lockers
We were all beginners at one point. If you are new to the Rec Centre and need help or have questions:
- Go to Reception and ask one of our friendly staff
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reaching your goals quickly and safely
Our Fitness Instructors can design a personalised programme to get the most out of your time with us.
Whether it's a one-hour session or regular appointments, they'll monitor your progress and make sure you've got the right technique for safe and successful fitness.