2020 Semester Two season information
Grades: Grades: Womens, Open A, B and C, and Mixed.
Dates: Nine rounds beginning in Week 3 of Semester 2, breaking during the mid-semester holidays.
- Open C: 2pm - 5.30pm on Mondays
- Womens: TBC
- Open A/B: 2.30pm- 5pm on Tuesdays
- Mixed: 3pm - 5pm on Wednesdays
- Open Sundays: 4pm - 8pm (5 week league starting 20 September)
*Times subject to change for the second half of the league due to a different location.
Venue: Pitt Street YMCA (1st Half of League), Wynyard Street Courts (2nd Half of League), Mixed Basketball to be played at the Epsom Campus. Open Sunday league to be played at Wynyard Street courts.
Format: 5-a-side with a maximum of 12 players per game, two x 20-minute halves. Mixed grade must have at least two females on the court at all times.
Uniform: Numbered singlets must be worn (points penalties apply).
- Open A, Open B and Mixed grades: UoA Student/Staff $510 per team, Community $560 per team
- Open C grade: UoA Student/Staff $490 per team, Community $550 per team
- Open Sunday grade: TBC
- Womens Social Sessions: Free
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact: