2020 Semester One season information
Grades: Womens Social Sessions, Open A, B and C, Mixed and Open Sundays.
Dates: Nine rounds beginning Monday 16 March - 8 April, breaking during the mid-semester holidays, resuming from 4 May - 3 June.
- Open C: 3pm - 5pm on Mondays*
- Womens: 4pm - 5pm on Tuesdays
- Open B: 5.40pm - 7.20pm on Tuesdays
- Open A: 7.20pm - 9pm on Tuesdays
- Mixed: 5.30pm - 7.30pm on Wednesdays
- Open Sundays: 4 - 7.30pm*
*First round Monday 9 March. Open Sunday league starts 15 March.
Venue: Recreation Centre Sports Hall, City Campus.
Format: 5-a-side with a maximum of 12 players per game, two x 20-minute halves. Mixed grade must have at least two females on the court at all times.
Uniform: Numbered singlets must be worn (points penalties apply).
- Open A, Open B and Mixed grades: UoA Student/Staff $510 per team, Community $560 per team
- Open C grade: UoA Student/Staff $490 per team, Community $550 per team
- Open Sunday grade: UoA Student/Staff $525 per team, Community $575 per team
- Womens Social Sessions: Free
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact:
Phone: +64 9 923 5847