Find out what you can study in Human Resource Management at postgraduate level in the Business School.
What can you study in Human Resource Management?
Human Resource Management is a new specialisation within the Master of Business Management and will be offered from 2022.*
The MBM-HRM Specialisation consists of core business management courses, HRM courses, and a consultancy practice or project in HRM.*
- BUSMAN 701 Managing People and Organisations
- BUSMAN 702 Contemporary Marketing
- BUSMAN 703 Financial Decision-making
- BUSMAN 704 Supply Chain Management
- BUSMAN 705 Strategic Human Resource Management
- BUSMAN 730 Human Resource Policy and Practice
- BUSMAN 731 Employment Law
- BUSMAN 732 Human Resource Analytics
- BUSMAN 709 Global Management
- BUSMAN 710 Consultancy Practice
- BUSMAN 752 Consultancy Project in HRM