Postgraduate study in Pathology
What can you study in Pathology?
Studying Pathology at our University provides a rich learning environment with access to a range of equipment and facilities.
The Department of Molecular Medicine and Pathology is a modern department, fully equipped to undertake research in cellular and molecular biology, genetics and laboratory medicine.
Pathology is taught as part of a range of postgraduate courses, with topics including:
- Medical science
- Stem cells and development
- Genomic medicine
- Activities of microbes in disease
- Immunology and immunotherapy
- Cancer therapy and biology
- Reproductive biology
- Endocrinology and metabolism