The Engineering Pathway prepares you to enter the first year of an Engineering degree at the University of Auckland.
The Engineering Pathway prepares you to enter:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
We offer a number of specialisations. You select one to pursue after successfully completing the first year of your Bachelor of Engineering.
The Engineering Pathway is offered at City Campus only.
All TFC programmes involve eight courses.
Semester One Requirements
- TFCENG 91F Academic Literacy 1
Semester One Options
- One Mathematics course
- Two courses from Biology, Chemistry, and Environment and Society, and Māori
Semester Two Requirements
- TFCMATHS 94F Foundation Mathematics 4
- TFCPHYSICS 92F Foundation Physics 2
Semester Two Options
- Two courses from Biology, English, Chemistry, Environment and Society, and Statistics
Choose your four optional courses from the following areas.
* Offered at both City Campus and Tai Tonga / South Auckland campus. (The other offerings are available at City Campus only, except for Māori.)
** Māori is offered only at City Campus in Semester one; and only at Tai Tonga / South Auckland Campus in Semester Two.