Undergraduate study in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
What can you study in Innovation and Entrepreneurship?
In the INNOVENT major of the Bachelor of Commerce you will learn how scientific research and novel technologies can be turned into entrepreneurial activities. You will:
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to turn an idea into an opportunity
- Understand how science and technology can be commercialised
- Learn from successful New Zealand entrepreneurs
- Develop the ability to assess a viable opportunity
- Create a financial plan for your start-up
- Learn how to attract investors to your business
Undergraduate courses you can take for the INNOVENT major include:
- Business and Enterprise
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Understanding Entrepreneurial Activities
- Entrepreneurship in Practice
- Ecosystems for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
Where can undergraduate study in Innovation and Entrepreneurship take you?
Scholarships and awards
Each year we award scholarships and prizes to thousands of students.
Find out about the scholarships you may be eligible for, search available scholarships or begin an application by visiting Scholarships and awards.
Help and advice
For general student enquiries, please contact the Business School Student Centre.